The radio frequencies of Wi-Fi signals are significantly different from those you might find in car radios, cell phones or walkie-talkies, as WiFi frequencies lie in the GHz range.
Articles in this section
- Wheelman direction is flipped from actual direction
- Tractor is sluggish to react when calibrating.
- I can't engage autosteering.
- Sometimes my tractor will make a sharp turn, like it is trying to turn me around
- My tractor consistently has an offset to one side of the pass. I don't have any offsets entered in the settings.
- Where should I mount the antenna?
- How is the antenna mounted?
- The Remote IMU (RIMU) cabling is not long enough to mount the RIMU outside.
- How and where do I mount the Remote IMU (RIMU), also commonly referred to as a gyro?
- Excessive movement of the Wheelman while in operation