Wi-Fi operates at a frequency of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. A typical high tension line emits electromagnetic fields (EMF) and at times this may interfere with radio signals, including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular signals.
Articles in this section
- Wheelman direction is flipped from actual direction
- Tractor is sluggish to react when calibrating.
- I can't engage autosteering.
- Sometimes my tractor will make a sharp turn, like it is trying to turn me around
- My tractor consistently has an offset to one side of the pass. I don't have any offsets entered in the settings.
- Where should I mount the antenna?
- How is the antenna mounted?
- The Remote IMU (RIMU) cabling is not long enough to mount the RIMU outside.
- How and where do I mount the Remote IMU (RIMU), also commonly referred to as a gyro?
- Excessive movement of the Wheelman while in operation