Please review your vehicle-specific installation guide for the best location to mount antenna. For an MFWD, It should be mounted along the front edge of the top of the cab, on the exact centerline of the vehicle. Avoid close proximity to a transmitting radio antenna. Do not drill holes in the cab roof. Use the adhesive plate provided for mounting. Additional plates are available for multiple vehicles.
Articles in this section
- Wheelman direction is flipped from actual direction
- Tractor is sluggish to react when calibrating.
- I can't engage autosteering.
- Sometimes my tractor will make a sharp turn, like it is trying to turn me around
- My tractor consistently has an offset to one side of the pass. I don't have any offsets entered in the settings.
- Where should I mount the antenna?
- How is the antenna mounted?
- The Remote IMU (RIMU) cabling is not long enough to mount the RIMU outside.
- How and where do I mount the Remote IMU (RIMU), also commonly referred to as a gyro?
- Excessive movement of the Wheelman while in operation